Search Railway Sapa
- Signing ceremony socialized investment railways logistics center - Yen Vien station (Hanoi).
- Vietnam Railways worked with National Standard Finance (NSF).
- Railway Box brings more convenient to the customers.
- UIC (International Union of Railways) had new Chairman.
- Vietnam Railways implement 2017 new slogan “All for customers”.
- Five Star trains from Saigon to Nha Trang and return..
4 / 5 (128 reviews)
Fanxipan Express Train is the new comer of Vietnam Railways System with 4 fully decorated carriages.
5 / 5 (268 reviews)
Sapaly Express Train is a common name given to two special carriages on two trains SP3 and SP4 operated by a private company.
4 / 5 (158 reviews)
Livitrans Express Train is considered as one of the most luxurious trains in Vietnam operating from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.
5 / 5 (179 reviews)
Victoria Express Train is one of the best luxurious trains to travel on with friendly staff, excellent services and modern equipment.
4 / 5 (127 reviews)
Pumpkin Train Sapa is a luxurious private carriage equipped with modern furniture such as air-conditioner, reading lights, soft berths and cozy light system.
4 / 5 (275 reviews)
For those who love to travel on a luxurious train, Orient Express Train is a great option compared to other functioning ones.
4 / 5 (117 reviews)
Violette Express Train is new introduced with 4 carriages. All carriages are well decorated with high standard soft sleepers, air conditioner, wooden furniture and cozy light system.
4 / 5 (171 reviews)
Dream Express Train is a luxurious train operating from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.
4 / 5 (206 reviews)
King Express Train was named with the aim of " Serving passengers as serving the King & the Queen on board".
4 / 5 (155 reviews)
Chapa Express Train is one of the newest trains in Vietnam that has been operating since June 2014.